Terms of Service
I. Business purpose of the contract
The contract is directed to the registration and execution of tournaments in the Spielbank Stuttgart.
II. Conclusion of contract and identity of the entrepreneur
1. A contract between the Company and the Customer shall be concluded after registration by the Customer by the immediate receipt of an order confirmation by e-mail (confirmation e-mail) from the Company, with the exception of the following cases:
a. The customer is under the age of 21 on the day of the tournament. Participation in the tournaments is therefore excluded.
b. There is a player block against the customer. Participation in the tournaments is also excluded here.
c. The customer presents an invalid identity document at the reception desk on the day of the tournament and is therefore denied entry. Here, too, participation in the tournaments is excluded.
If there is only one of these cases and the customer has already paid, the company will transfer the amount back to the customer. Other costs (e.g. travel expenses and other expenses) will not be reimbursed.
In all other cases of non-attendance at the start of the tournament, the amount paid by the customer will not be refunded.
2. The registration has to take place by the truthful filling out of the application form.
3. The contract comes with the
Baden-Württembergischen Spielbanken GmbH & Co. KG
Local Court Mannheim HRA 201413
VAT ID: DE 177740504
Managing Director: Otto Wulferding
4. Contract language is German.
5. In case of non receipt of a confirmation e-mail after registration we ask you to contact the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The customer can only pay by credit card or bank transfer.
IV. Right of withdrawal
If a tournament does not take place - in particular due to the number of participants not reached - there is a claim for reimbursement of the amounts paid.
V. Tournament modalities
The respective tournament modalities are part of the general terms and conditions.
The company dissociates itself from the contents of external Internet pages in the case of possible links. It has no influence on whether their operators comply with data protection regulations. The company assumes no liability for the correctness, topicality and completeness of the contents of these Internet pages.
VII. Severability clause
If individual provisions of the above General Terms and Conditions are not effective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.